All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
(Article 1 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights in Burmese)
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.
Those who have the kindness of benefit for others
For the sake of living beings, do not relax their powers.
Though these holy beings bear a heavy burden,
They never put it down and dwell in discouragement.
Burma is known as a golden land made of several ranges (or ‘Yoma’ in Burmese) where thousands of tribal memories, wisdoms, religions, cultures and beauties of plants and animals dwell. The rivers, all of them are indeed important to the people and other existences, snake through these beautiful mountainous regions and flow from the north to the south where Indian Ocean is. The peoples, Burma has 103 ethnics, all of them used to be really generous and all they knew was to give.
Since the modern day’s dictators have systematically destroyed, now the golden land is famous for its narcotic trades, refugees, migrant workers and various atrocities and sufferings.
One day, we’ll be free again and the land will be again famous for its beauty.
The reason is there will be fighting between the followers of existing messiah and the followers of the new. Human history is full of religious wars of a single religion within itself. An ideological conflict tends to occur among 1) the careless people, 2) the doubtful people, 3) the discontent and 4) the suppressed.
1. Careless people are forgetful, negligent and tend to make something to happen unintentionally or unnecessarily.
2. The doubtful people are usually thoughtful, (brainy and witty). They might be rather too careful that they might reach somewhere extreme beyond their capability. Their conclusion can become between right and wrong or neither. They’re the one who mishit the target with a great desire to hit it. They are the ones in the society who cannot accept the existing reality of traditional establishments, whether they know the true reality, whether they can give a better thing to humanity, but they like to find their own.
3. The discontent ones want more. They tent to be needy that the existing amounts are not necessarily enough for them. They tent to be neglecting the existing valuable as they long for what do not exist or cannot exist. They’re the ones who are on a big ship and do not know how to sail it that they are waiting for another ship to come.
4. The condition of the suppressed is the clearest. They don’t have a chance to maintain their culture. If that condition is severely extreme, they could even lose themselves all together and extinct. Or if the suppressing are the ones they respected, they’d find a new way to follow; every religion had at least a revolution of its own but the same were the pains of the people embedded in the causes of these revolutions.
Among each of these four different kinds, of course, smaller similarities can be categorised. Leave the details.
So I don’t believe that the arrival of the next messiah is impending.
If I have to analyse why the people are wishing the coming of a messiah, how should I think?
1. Isn’t the existing messages and teaching of the previous messiah enough?
2. Didn’t he teach to everyone and leave his teaching to every new generation?
Certainly, no messiah can rescue all beings but a few. Obviously, a messiah is not God. Wrongly, people might assume somebody was great and mistook him as messiah even if he was against existing faiths of his time.
Religions preach for peace; however, by contrary, the world is at war. In this situation, another messiah can only make the situation worse by dividing a people into two – one group is supposed to become atheists by disbelief to him.
1. There are some people who do not want to comply with the good teachings but the bad.
2. There are some who do not want to work but want liberation if others will ever get it – if that is kind of fulfilling the lusts that always occupy their minds. But they don’t want to hear if the liberation is about restriction of the freedom of wildness.
3. And there are people who know religions very well and become to disrespect them. Among them, two different groups emerge. One is the knowledgeable and wise people who rather respect ethics, morality and humanity and the other is the ones using a religion for their gains as preying on the ignorant – financially, sexually, etc.
I’m lucky, particularly in religious study, that I became to realise to learn from at least their foundations but not sufficiently lucky. I have the chance to compare them with no bias and that’s what I want to do. However, I’d only like to talk about the significances in the religions as sharing the universal tolerance.
The following is about the
Mythology of Sin
(Please write about sin whatever you know, or write your comment, to me.)
Buddhism: once the ancestors of mankind were godlike creatures that they had rays shining their environs without day or night where they travelled by flight like the clouds can float in the air. Their food was joy that when they needed, they just had to concentrate on joy. That was before they started eating the soil which existed underneath them. It was started by somebody who couldn’t control his desire that emerged from seeing the milky soil so long and wanted to test its taste. By eating so, their bodies become with holes and tunnels that what went in had to come out from the other end and the appearances of male and female became obvious. The then the soil was like milk cream that they didn’t need plants to absorb the nutrients and make edible fruits, grains, etc but the soil itself was edible. By seeing each others as male and female, there happened pleasure in it and lust as the consequence. And somebody started to touch somebody different thus understood the pleasure of touching and sensuality started to influence them…
In the Bible, Adam and Eve ate the sin fruit that was prohibited by God.
Suddenly I wanted to search the information about something I did with my long lost friends. Haven't seen them so long! Some have al...
you can read full screen
Is there proof for rebirth? What is proof? Can we consider all types of proof? There are proofs only for reasons, but not as something you ...
Starting a new life from ground zero is not easy. It’s a mammoth task to be done with nothing in hand to start with. It’s like a super hero...
Wisdom is something you have to make time to time. Fire is always everywhere but to get the flames of your own, you have to make it where ...
Certainly difficult to type in Burmese as to be searching and picking the consonants and the vowels. Even about important issues related t...
The picture is for everyone. This film seems supporting our cause of democracy and freedom. It seems not art for art sake or film for fi...